Compatible with any loudspeaker system and offering a 200-foot range, the Stealth Wireless Pro from Alto Professional will eliminate the need for speaker cabling while adding wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker. Offering even greater performance capabilities than the original Stealth Wireless system, the Stealth Wireless Pro contains a single dual-channel transmitter with a 2-antenna system (either dual mono or stereo switchable) for true diversity operation. A front panel LCD screen with dual frequency display conveniently shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel.
With Stealth Wireless Pro, it’s easy to add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker, obviating the necessity for long, complex cable runs, simplifying setup and teardown, saving time—all without any compromise in audio quality. The system works well through walls, floors and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hardwired systems.
Stealth Wireless Pro can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Two receivers are included with the system. They feature slim-line metal housings, dual removable and swiveling hinged antennae, delay line functionality and a Feature LockSwitch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured. Each of the receiving units has a single XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo.
- Stealth Pro Transmitter (x1)
- Stealth Pro Receiver (x2)
- Power Adapters (x3)
- Mini-XLR to XLR Cables (x2)
- Removable Antennas (x6)
- M10 Rigging Bolts (x2)
- Short Rack Ear (x2)
- Long Rack Ear (x1)
- M4 Rack Ear Coupling Bolts (x5)
- Center Coupling Bracket (x1)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Dual-channel UHF Transmission and True Diversity reception for mission critical applications
- Replace audio cable runs of up to 200 feet (61 meters)
- Auto frequency scan and sync between transmitter and receiver units
- Backlit dual LCD displays with RF and AF metering
- Aluminum and steel enclosures and removable antennae
- Switchable stereo or dual mono operation
- Built-in delay line functionality for hassle-free delay stacks configuration
- Rack-mountable transmitter with optional front panel antenna placement
- Trim size is easily 1U rack-mountable; two fit side-by-side in 19-inch rack
- Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs
- Single XLR output sends the signal to a powered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.