JAMS is the proud new dealer of Electro-Harmonix guitar pedals. EHX has been making amazing effects pedals for decades. From iconic pedals like the Big Muff Pi, Deluxe Memory Man, and Small Stone, to the latest innovation such as: Ocean's 11, Canyon, and Mel 9 Tape Replay Machine, EHX has a pedal for you. And by golly you don't have to break the bank for a superior guitar pedal.
This listing is for a EHX Mel9 Tape Machine. Another innovative product from the versatile catalog of Electro Harmonix. The pedal is new in box and features the full factory warranty. Apply for our financing option and start building your pedal board now. JAMS also has a great rewards program. Check out all of our great products and more about JAMS at www.semojams.com. Thanks for choosing JAMS.
Now any electric guitar player can have access to nine magically quirky, dark and unique Mellotron® sounds. No more extra devices such as special and cumbersome 13-pin MIDI pickups! In addition to electric guitar, you can trigger the MEL9 with any instrument that produces an electrical output, such as a keyboard or a bass, down to 55 Hz or A1.
The polyphonic EHX MEL9 has superior tracking; you can create single notes or chords with ease. The MEL9 will follow guitar bends, dive bombs, slurs, and any other guitar expression/performance techniques you can throw at it!
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Power adapter included