Here at JAMS we are proud to welcome this no nonsense Electromatic® Jet™ FT model onto our sales floor as it embodies the perfect real, pure and power that Gretsch® instruments are built to. The Electromatic® series is your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with that bold, essential Gretsch sound, style, and playability. This G5230T model comes in the Black Gloss finish.
Pure Jet Power! In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for some of the most truly iconic players. The all-new G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies that resonate loud and clear! The classic Jet tone really begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
To complement this raw tonal power, the Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups deliver the quintessential power and clarity that Jet’s are so well known for. Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Black Top Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
Thanks for checking it out at JAMS. Visit our store location to see this unit in person or take advantage of our shipping option and have this sent to your door! This item qualifies for our financing option. For more information or further details please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.