For sale at JAMS is the Gretsch Gin Ricky Flat Top Acoustic Electric Guitar Smokestack Black . A popular choice for a little pick-me-up guitar with a pickup. Simple and classy design, small body guitar that plays very well and has great tone. A perfect option for a beginner needing a smaller sized guitar or for someone who needs a spare guitar in the house or around the campfire. If you loved the Jim Dandy guitars from Gretsch you'll get the same experience with the Gin Ricky, only with a soundhole pickup.
JAMS is a authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is in new condition and features a full factory warranty. Thanks for choosing JAMS.
Gretsch G9520E Details:
Whether bluesy porch pickin’ or speakeasy swingin’, the G9520E Gin Rickey Acoustic/Electric with Deltoluxe Soundhole Pickup is a real gone finger-zinger classic.
Inspired by the Gretsch® Rex parlor guitars of old, the G. Rickey whisks you back to the halcyon days when the earliest Gretsch guitars fueled many a barrelhouse barn burner.
Fun, flip and finely crafted, it features an X-braced basswood body with a powerfully resonant voice, a “C”-profile nato neck that joins the body at the 12th fret, a smooth walnut fingerboard with 18 vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays, a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation all along the neck, and more. And coolest of the cool, the Gretsch Deltoluxe acoustic magnetic soundhole pickup reproduces a crisp yet throaty voice.
What else? You’ve got aged white body binding and an aged white “G”-graphic pickguard, gold-and-white soundhole rosette with gold double-line top striping, nickel hardware, vintage-style end-pin strap buttons and open-gear die-cast tuners, and a hot Smokestack Black finish.
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- 12” radius walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays and vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Gretsch® Deltoluxe soundhole pickup with gold/white rosette rings
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Available in Smokestack Black with aged white binding and nickel hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.