ARTIST DADGAD CAPO
Designed to simulate DADGAD tuning on standard tuned guitars, the Artist DADGAD Capo utilizes a patented trigger geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Artist DADGAD Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger design and lightweight aluminum construction add no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. A micrometer tuner mounting bracket is included, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. Tuner sold separately. Designed in collaboration with Ned Steinberger US Pat. 8,779,262
- Cutout in capo pad leaves the "E, B, and high E Strings" open, simulating a DADGAD tuning
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in tune performance at every fret
- Trigger geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Includes Micro Tuner mounting bracket and comes equipped with a pick-holder
ARE THE ARTIST CAPO PADS REPLACEABLE?
The Artist Capo pads are built to last as long as your product, but can be replaced.