JAMS is the proud new dealer of Electro-Harmonix guitar pedals. EHX has been making amazing effects pedals for decades. From iconic pedals like the Big Muff Pi, Deluxe Memory Man, and Small Stone, to the latest innovation such as: Ocean's 11, Canyon, and Mel 9 Tape Replay Machine, EHX has a pedal for you. And by golly you don't have to break the bank for a superior guitar pedal.
This listing is for a EHX 15W Howitzer Guitar Amp pedal. The pedal is new in box and features the full factory warranty. Apply for our financing option and start building your pedal board now. JAMS also has a great rewards program. Check out all of our great products and more about JAMS at www.semojams.com. Thanks for choosing JAMS.
The 15Watt Howitzer guitar amp/preamp is an ultra-compact workhorse that’s perfect as part of a portable guitar rig, or as an emergency backup and gig saver should your main amp break down. It’s super flexible, like a musical chameleon, and depending on the gear you use and your style, will fit in the broadest range of genres.
The 15Watt Howitzer’s Volume and Gain controls let you go as clean or as crunchy as you want while the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs provide plentiful tone shaping. Its FX Loop gives you the option of putting effects like reverb and delay after the preamp. Of course you can still run your guitar straight into pedals and then right into the 15Watt Howitzer’s input jack.
EHX’s Founder, Mike Matthews, said: “Dig it! The sandwich-sized 15Watt Howitzer is perfect as part of a compact guitar rig or backup. But the thing I dig the most, is the tone that emanates from the Howitzer. It’s super versatile and—depending on what kind of setup you’re running—fits into any style that’s your bag!”
- 15 watts of power, but small enough to fit on a pedalboard or pack in a gig bag
- A full set of sound shaping controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble
- Bright/Norm switch: choose between a subtle top boost with more presence or a slightly darker top end
- Class D amp design for maximum output efficiency and minimal space requirements. Note: The D does not stand for digital and while this is a solid-state design, there is no digital coding of the signal
- FX loop with Send/Return jacks lets you place effects between the 15Watt Howitzer’s preamp section and Volume knob
- Power adapter included