For sale today at JAMS is the alive and loud Electromatic® center block for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby Vibrato features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, this astounding G5622T is offered in the new 2021 Speyside finish with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling and features a gold pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby®-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.